Monday, November 16, 2015

First Race Review on Bibrave

Recently I decided to join Bibrave.  Many of the people I follow on twitter (@jayrobwl) use Bibrave on a regular basis.  They either post their experiences with all things running (ranging from every aspect of race experience to running goods) or they use it to read the reviews of these things.  I decided to join so that I can help educate fellow runners with things that I experience, but also as a source to learn about potential future races.

I did my first review yesterday on the New Beaver Twilight Moon 5k from Saturday.  It asked me to rate everything from expo to water stations to crowd support to the race organization.  After I typed my review, my first thought was "who is going to read all of this?"  Yep, it was very wordy.  However, today I got a tweet that Bibrave picked it as the "Featured Review of the Day".  My review even made the home page of the website (that's my review on the right)!


So now I am hooked.  Excited about future races now, not only for the running part but so that I can post a review about it.  Look out world, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment