Thursday, April 26, 2012

Soreness...

I was really hoping to run in the rain last night!  I left work, with it sprinkling and the sky in the west looking terrible.  There is something about running in the spring rain that is just so relaxing and refreshing.  Maybe it's the cool air, the smell of the rain and the flowers, or just the fact that I can act like a kid and jump and splash in the water puddles ... I don't know, but I love it!  Unfortunately, as soon as I got out the door, it quit raining and the sun popped out.  I'm not one to say I don't like the sun, but I really was hoping for a little rain!  Got my run in, got home and cleaned up, and THEN it started pouring.  Typical...

Anyway, got an outstanding tempo run in last night.  I ran 5.25 miles at a 6:53 average pace.  Didn't give me much time to think or enjoy the smells and what not, but felt good to go hard!  However, my legs are NOT happy with me this morning.  Oh well, they'll get over it.

Left, right, repeat

No comments:

Post a Comment